Bear Book Bundle
The Bear Book Bundle is an affordable course materials rental program providing all undergraduates with their required course materials by the first day of class at a fixed rate of $24 per credit hour for the 2023-24 academic year.
Students are estimated to save as much as 50% on course materials per semester with the Bear Book Bundle.
How it Works
Register for Classes
Upon registering for courses, you will be automatically enrolled into the program, and the bookstore will start preparing your order. A charge of $24 per credit hour will be applied to your Mercer student account.
Verify Your Order
Approximately 30 days before the first day of classes, you will receive an email that summarizes your required and recommended course materials and prompts you to select your fulfillment preference. Options may include pick-up on campus, shipping to an off-campus address, and direct digital access in Canvas.
Receive Your Textbooks
An email notification will be sent when your order is ready for pickup or when it ships. Your digital materials will be accessible in your course(s) within Canvas.
- Receive all your course materials by the first day of class.
- Save 30-50% on the cost of your required course materials each term.
- Benefit from highly personalized service from our on-campus bookstore staff.
- Plan with ease because you know the cost of your course materials for every term based on the number of credit hours.
- Save time! You don’t have to shop around for a low price.
Undergraduate students (excluding ABSN) are automatically enrolled in this cost-saving program each semester!
Bear Book Bundle
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ for Students
FAQ for Faculty
Contact the Bookstore
Macon Campus Store: (478) 301-2945
Atlanta Campus Store: (678) 547-6350
Bear Book Bundle Hotline: (478) 301-2958